How do I get more views to my Youtube video?
Tim Schmoyer and Darral Eves on How to get more views on Youtube
- Do your research. Who, What, Why, Where is your audience?
- RECON. Find out where your audience is at and REALLY interested.
- Video structure and production. Have a formula for your videos.
- Upload and optimize. Optimization to your title, descriptions, and tags.
- Share that video. Facebook, twitter, google +, pinterest and more.
- Engage and interact. Comment on your video and other places.
- Evaluate and adjust. Do this accordingly from analytic insights.
- Collaborate. Start partnering, promoting, endorsing people in your niche.
- Create the best title for your video.
- Make a great description (like a blog post) for your YouTube Video.
- Transcribe your video. To get more views on YouTube use the transcription.
- Create a custom thumbnail for your video. (Include in the file name your keyword)
- Put annotations in your video.
- Above all else make sure your video is great engaging content.
6 Steps on how to get more views to your YouTube video
10 ways to increase your video views on YouTube by Computing Forever
- SEO your video. Search engine optimize your titles, descriptions, and tags.
- Use a thumbnail.
- Use facebook. Install the Youtube Tab App.
- Use twitter. Even do hashtag research to give you ideas for your videos.
- Use a call to action.
- Be consistent. Make a video schedule you can stick to.
- Create a supporting blog for your channel.
- Create a email newsletter. Advertise your latest youtube videos.
- Google adwords for video. Easily the best way for gaining views on your videos.
- Make a short channel trailer video. Showcase your channel.
- Target your phrase. Use the Youtube Search at the top.
- Start your title line with your keyword phrase.
- Make sure your description starts with that keyword phrase.
- Make sure that phrase is in your tags.
Get more views on Youtube fast
Answer to the question "How can I get more views on YouTube?"
- If your doing YouTube only for views it's probably not very much fun.
- Use thumbnails
- Leverage the titles.
- Collaborate with other people.
- There are 2 sides of YouTube the technical side and the video side.
- Use event based marketing for trending hot subject matter.
- Be patient, be original.
- Think about your competition. Why did they make that video, what's in their mind.
- Research: Use the Keyword Planner, and YouTube search block. (Title and Description include your keywords in both of these.)
- Keyword Traffic: Use high search volume and low competition keywords in your description.
- Transcribe your videos: Go to video manager, then edit, finally subtitles and cc.
- Thumbnail: Make a great looking thumbnail for your video.
- Cross Promotion: Once you have some videos built up cross promote to your other videos by using YouTube cards in your video.
- Bonus: Use the featured video for your videos to showcase another video across all your videos.Share your video beyond YouTube and ask your audience to subscribe, like, and comment.
Sunny Lenarduzzi review on how to more views on YouTube
Interesting trick for getting more youtube views.
- Use clickbait, make great engaging titles that entice people to click.
- Use titles that have EST on the end of words fastest, greatest...
- Use clickbait style thumbnails
- WARNING: Don't be misleading still make sure your click bait has something to do with your video.
- Pay for the views using Google Adwords.
- Share your video on your social media accounts.
- Use tags. Doing this will have you show up for related videos and get more views.
- Get more subscribers. By having more subscribers you will notify more people about your new video.
- Collaborating with YouTube channels related to your niche.
- Use annotations to point to your other videos.
- Use ATTRACTIVE thumbnails because it will encourage more people to click on your video.
- Create your videos around popular keywords.
- Get your video ranked for popular keywords.
Top 9 ways to get more views by Sold with Video. Make em' go Viral
5 Ways to get more views on Youtube by Video Influencers
- Ranking your video in the Youtube search.
- Collaborations make a plan of people you would like to collaborate with.
- Consistent, creative, quality, content. Set a goal of consistency for example 1 video per week.
- Facebook use social media networking like instagram, snapchat, twitter, and periscope.
- Community - Engage like crazy. Be active on platforms like Facebook and twitter for example.Enter your text here...
- Add keyword rich titles
- Create a description
- Transcribe your videos
- Craft a custom thumbnail
- Add a subscribe annotation
- Create an external link annotation
- Use "InVideo Programming" for a custom watermark on ALL your videos
- Embed your video on your blog
8 Simple tricks to increase and boost your YouTube views.